Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 64

Today was another day I wasn't expecting to feel so hot going into my run.  And once again, I was pleasantly surprised with the exact opposite.  With every 1/2 mile, my pace was getting faster and faster.  I ended up doing 6 miles at an overall pace of like 9:38, which is unheard of for me.  It was a night run and there was a gorgeous lighting storm and a very nice breeze going on the whole time.  Aunt Jean got the feeding tube out today and I think the relief of that part of the misery being over added to the intensity of my run.  It was probably one of the most spiritual runs I've ever had.  I think a lot of it was the crazy weather going on - it was like the titantic energy of the lightning storm was almost radiating from me, through me, something.  A very intimate moment with nature.  I felt the unleashing of a titan.  Weird.  Emotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment