The schedule said to do 4-8 miles today, and the magic number today ended up being 6. I can tell it's going to be time for new shoes soon - starting to feel like the pavement beats me up a little bit. During my run today, I felt slow and like my inhaler wasn't working. But, the watch doesn't lie and it says I maintained less than a 10:30 average pace, which is good for me. Legs are good and tired, and I can already notice visible changes to my muscles. I'm guessing this must be muscle memory kicking in because it's only been 1 week and I remember last year it took like a month before I started to notice my body changing.
Aunt Jean's last radiation is this Wednesday!!!
Check out Katy's training progress too...
http://katysfirstmarathon.blogspot.com/
Miles Today: 6
Miles This Week: 29
Total Training Miles: 29
Oh my...now shoe shopping sounds like fun!!!!
ReplyDelete